How does it work?
- Choose your favorite tour. Tour themes vary, depending on the day of the week.
- Reservations are seat-based and there between 16 – 18 seats per bicycle.
- Tours are confirmed as soon as there are 10 people or more that have made a reservation for a specific start time.
- If there is not a minimum of 10 people 3 hours prior to the start time, the tour will be canceled and you will be refunded.
- For a private tour reservation, please check the “Private event: book entire tour” box. This results in booking all available seats on that tour.
- Once you have booked your tour, please show-up 15 minutes before the tour start time at the tour departure point. Alcohol is not allowed on the bike itself, but is allowed in the bars we visit as part of the tour and in the park during our Afternoon Picnic tour.
Should you have any further question, you will probably find the answer you are looking for below.
Do I have to reserve a large group?
Reservations for our regular tours are seat-based. Should you wish to have a full bike only for your group, you will need to reserve all the seats on that bicycle. For corporate or event-planning inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
What places will we visit on Party Bike?
With several itineraries are available, the choice is yours!
Is alcohol permitted aboard the bike?
No. It is illegal to drink on the streets and roads in Québec. All drinks are served in the bars the different tours will be visiting.
What happens if it rains?
The Party Bike is covered and operates in the rain. Bring your rain clothes!
Does Vélo Festif offer group prices?
We don’t do group prices. However, we sometimes offer limited time promotions. Make sure to follow us on Facebook so you don’t miss out!
If my tour was ever to be cancelled because of a lack of participants, how would I be notified?
If your tour is canceled because of a lack of participants, you’ll receive an email and/or a call at least 3 hours prior to departure time. If you don’t receive a cancellation notice, it means the tour is taking place!
Do I need to reserve a minimum number of seats?
We need 10 people to make a tour happen. If there are less than 10 people 3 hours before the tour start time, the ride is canceled and everyone is refunded.
Beer is included on my tour but I don’t like beer.
You can buy any drink you want in the bars, but it is not possible to change what is included in the tour. It is simply offered.
Do you have to be 18 years or older?
Some of our tours include stops in bars. It is, therefore, necessary to be 18 years or older and to have a valid piece of ID in order to participate. However, we welcome people that are 12 years and older to join in on trips that don’t involve alcoholic beverages.
Is it obligatory to wear a helmet?
Wearing a helmet is optional. Riders that do wish to wear a helmet must bring their own.
Is it possible to cancel a reservation?
Reservations are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
How can I know about availabilities?
To find out our availabilities, you have to go to the Booking section of our website, choose the desired number of people and pick the date.